We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iseo weather - end of September

Which Iseo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
87 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Iseo weather - end of September

Hi everyone, My wife and I came to this part of the world last year. It was awesome and i fell in love with North Italy :) We stayed in Sulzano but went to all towns around the lake. We want to come back again but due to certain timing issues we can only come in last 2 weeks of September. But i am concerned about the weather. I know no one can predict what the weather will be this year but can the locals tell me how the weather is like in general ? I am looking to be outdoor..

Thanks for your help in advance.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,484 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iseo weather - end of September

Hi,

sorry but it's impossible to tell, in theory the end of September should be good but so should June and this year it was pretty terrible, I kind of think that because we had such terrible weather up until July that we'll have a good Autumn and I can tell you that last year was very good weather in the North we were in Lake Garda for a long weekend at the end of September and the weather was perfect.

2. Re: Iseo weather - end of September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, October 05, 2014