We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

long erm parking in grosseto

Which Grosseto hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
alaska
Destination Expert
for Siena
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
long erm parking in grosseto

I would like to park my rental car near the train station in Grosseto for two days. Is this safe or even possible. We are making a quick two day side trip to Rome

Upper Maremma...
Level Contributor
764 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: long erm parking in grosseto

Yes, you can park in the street near the station. Most of the parking spaces near the trainstation are for 1h.

alaska
Destination Expert
for Siena
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: long erm parking in grosseto

If I understand you corectly. If I want to drive my car into Grosseto on Tuesday morning to cacth the train to Rome. I can safely find parking in the street till I come back from Rome on Thursday? It's a rental car, so I worry about it a bit more.

Upper Maremma...
Level Contributor
764 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: long erm parking in grosseto

I've done it with my own car many times with no trouble. I have always found parking around Via Roma. Google that up on google maps.

4. Re: long erm parking in grosseto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 12, 2010