We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Sole Mare in Giardini Naxos

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Sole Mare in Giardini Naxos

Does anyone have information, reviews or tips about hotel Sole Mare in Giardini Naxos (Via Marconi 30)? Any info will be helpful: beaches nearby, distance from points of interest...

Thanx ;)

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
99,125 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Sole Mare in Giardini Naxos

There are no reviews for 2* Hotel Sole Mare in Giardini Naxos

gotaormina.com/travelmate/detail_hotel.lasso…

There are beaches in Giardini (sand), Mazzaro and Isola Bella.

Taormina is nearby.

There’s a train station in Giardini, as well as good bus service, and excursions so Catania and Mount Etna are easily reached.

Vagabonda

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Sole Mare in Giardini Naxos

Thanks Vagabonda for your speedy reply :) Your help is very much appreciated.

Other hotels in offer in our local tourist agency are mostly in Recanati area, and following your expertise, beach there is not as good as the one on Lungomare Naxos. Since, once in Giardini Naxos, for exploring I will be relying on public transportation and my own feet location close to beach and also close to bus/train station is of most importance to me. Therefore I’ll probably book this Sole Mare hotel. Maybe later I could write a review, to help others in the future.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
99,125 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Sole Mare in Giardini Naxos

It would be very helpful if you could write a review on your return olinkas. Grazie.

Giardini-Naxos IS the better area in Giardini. The Recanati area and beach are just not as nice, but there are some nice hotels in Recanati.

It’s difficult to pick a hotel with no reviews at all. The Hotel Sole Mare does have a good location – nearer the train station, so if you will be travelling by public transportation, the location is a big factor for you. Recanati is served by buses, but it is not convenient to the train station. Hotel Sole Mare is close to the city centre and beach. It’s also a good price!

Hotel Sole Mare is small (only 10 rooms) and family owned.

Hotel Sole Mare:

http://www.hotelsolemarenaxos.com/

aastgiardininaxos.it/dettaglio_hotel_uk.jsp…

holidaysonline.ie/holidays/…

www.enit.it/schedaalbergo2.asp…

Buona fortuna!

Vagabonda

4. Re: Hotel Sole Mare in Giardini Naxos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:26 am, October 08, 2009