We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

naxos beach hotel sicily

Which Giardini Naxos hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
manchester...
Level Contributor
1,592 posts
118 reviews
Save Topic
naxos beach hotel sicily

i have read the reports on this hotel and it looks fab,,,,,,,,,

please tell me who u booked with ........im looking at the thomsons brochure.............from the uk

will it suit two adults late 40s..........

it does look great................

NY, NY
Level Contributor
24 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: naxos beach hotel sicily

I just got back from Naxos. We stayed at Arathena Rocks, which was the highlight of our trip. Amazing staff, beautiful rooms, hotel is right on the water and they have their own salt water pool. Best of all is the price... Check it out!

great britian
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: naxos beach hotel sicily

hotel sounds good , does it have a web site address? thanks..........also is local transport easy/cheap to use and where can you visit using trips and local transport? many thanks for any help you can give , know nothing abpot sicily!!!!

Carlow, Ireland
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: naxos beach hotel sicily

Read my message regarding Girdini Naxos, just come back from there so if I can be of any help send in a question.

Cheers

4. Re: naxos beach hotel sicily

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 pm, August 21, 2009