We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Purchasing ceramics online from Ceramica Ericina

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Topic
Purchasing ceramics online from Ceramica Ericina

Hello,

This past September, while in Erice (and not knowing all this terrific information about their ceramics) I was fortunate to come across Ceramic Ericina and purchased Lilly Vase (Art. 271). Believe me, it was difficult to choose an article but I had to find something that would fit in my bag and not break during my travels back to the U.S.

Now I want to purchase more!

I understand that Ceramica Ericina has an online store at http://www.ceramicaericina.com/ and as I am unable to read or speak Italian, I was able to translate this website. However I cannot find an order page or any prices for their beautiful items nor can I find where/how I could order additional pieces.

It seems at least one person (maybe two) who frequently advises on this thread is/are very familiar with Ceramica Ericina and with their online ordering. Would you please reply and let me know how I may go about ordering (also considering my lack of understanding of the Italian language)? Thank you in advance. Have a great day.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
102,853 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Purchasing ceramics online from Ceramica Ericina

Welcome to Sicily Marion88888!

You might consider contacting directly by phone, however the website is convenient. Ceramica Ericina is very reliable.

http://goo.gl/p3JSJ

Vagabonda

St Paul, MN
Level Contributor
20,951 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Purchasing ceramics online from Ceramica Ericina

I love those Erice ceramics. I bought expresso cups, serving dishes, vases, little bowls (we jsut used them on New years Day for melted butter for putting on crab legs) while I was there. I remember Erice fondly every time I look at them.

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
102,853 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Purchasing ceramics online from Ceramica Ericina

Erice's ceramics are quite unique and very special!!

www.tuttoerice.com/la-ceramica-ericina.html

Vagabonda

Wilmington...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Purchasing ceramics online from Ceramica Ericina

Hello! I also need to order online - or at least get a quote. I was in Sicily for a month this past summer. Bought a ton of ceramics and one of my favorite pieces broke when it was shipped. Thankfully I insured the boxes.....but now the postal service wants a receipt:0 All of my receipts are totals not individualized.... anyone have any ideas????

Here & There
Destination Expert
for Sicily, Taormina
Level Contributor
102,853 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Purchasing ceramics online from Ceramica Ericina

Welcome Staci B!

Ceramica Ericina has been known to simply send out another piece - Contact Ceramica Ericina via email and ask for an itemised receipt.

www.ceramicaericina.com/index.php…

Buona Fortuna!

Vagabonda

6. Re: Purchasing ceramics online from Ceramica Ericina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, November 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Erice