We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

June 2014 booking

Which Cortina d'Ampezzo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
Level Contributor
105 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
June 2014 booking

Trying to find accomodation in June for 3 nights for 4 adults.We are wanting balconies from the rooms and beautiful views of the Dolomites.I am finding many are not open or don't show prices for this time of the year.Any advice?? we also want to be in the village / town centre within walking distance to restaurants etc

Leigh, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: June 2014 booking

Hi, im planning to go in may and as you probably realise its also low season. Im thimkin booking this house, would be also perfect 4u.http://www.homeaway.co.uk/p451001d

Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: June 2014 booking

I am travelling from Venice to Cortina June 23, 2014. Are buses still available in the Summer? I will also need to return to Milan on June 28. Any advice? I'm a little reluctant to rent a car as will be alone and not at ease with changing tires etc.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Leigh, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: June 2014 booking

Hi,from what i know buses will be running. When you in Milan you need to go to roof terrace of cathedral, we have been yesterday. View on all roof spires is breath taking if you like that kind of stuff

4. Re: June 2014 booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 19, 2015