We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

shuttle bus

Which Civitavecchia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Standish, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
shuttle bus

is there a shuttle bus from where the ship docks royal Caribbean at civataecchia to Michael Angelo Forte port entrance gates and what does it cost

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
84,000 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: shuttle bus

I believe that the Port of Civitavecchia provides free shuttles from ships to the dock gates. Passengers are not allowed to walk in the dock area for safety reasons.

Bristol, England
Level Contributor
1,911 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: shuttle bus

At the moment, the free port shuttle buses are going to a different location about 15 minutes walk from the Michelangelo gates (and hence about 30 minutes walk from the station, although I believe there is a local bus to the station from near the drop off point). This is a temporary change due to works in the port area but it has been going on for some months now and I don't know when the works are scheduled to end

3. Re: shuttle bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, July 29, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Civitavecchia