We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Civitavecchia To Perugia

Which Civitavecchia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Coral Gables...
Level Contributor
119 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer from Civitavecchia To Perugia

We are arriving Oct. 26, 2013 from NCL cruise and need to go to Perugia were we have booked a hotel for few days after cruise. Could some one help us and let us know about transfers, preferable by bus or van, we are 4 senior ladies traveling on a budget needing transfers from Civitavecchia Port to Perugia and Perugia to FCO, but we do not want to be dragging our luggage up and down train stations if we could help it, any help and or advise will be greatly appreciated, thanks you all in advance.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Chattanooga, Blowing Rock, North Carolina Mountains
Level Contributor
7,372 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Civitavecchia To Perugia

We have used Groundlink for most of our cruise transfers from ports. With four of you sharing the cost, it should work out well. Very reliable.

http://www.groundlink.com

Coral Gables...
Level Contributor
119 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Civitavecchia To Perugia

Thank you queeni_traveler, but I was unable to navigate their Web to set dates or find out prices, maybe is me, I'll try to get help from one of my friends. Thank you again

Tennessee
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,372 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Civitavecchia To Perugia

www.groundlink com

1-877-227-7260

Tollfree

Coral Gables...
Level Contributor
119 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer from Civitavecchia To Perugia

Thanks queeni-traveler, I was able to get it this time, but is way to expensive for us.

Tennessee
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
7,372 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer from Civitavecchia To Perugia

www.groundlink com

1-877-227-7260

Tollfree

Try posting on Cruise Critic for others you might share with you.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,886 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer from Civitavecchia To Perugia

From another thread about travel from Perugia to Rome, it seems like that journey would cost at least €250. Civitavecchia to Perugia is about the same distance, so that would be another €250.

For each journey, you want to rent a good car and a driver for 5 hours. It is going to be expensive.

Coral Gables...
Level Contributor
119 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfer from Civitavecchia To Perugia

Thank you sidneynick, we found a shuttle (Civitatours) that take us to FCO for 20.00 Euros and a coach bus (Sulga) that departs from FCO-Terminal 3 to the center of Perugia for I think about 26.00 Euros that is ideal for us, we will ride relaxed taking in the beautiful italian lanscape. thamks again from all of us.

8. Re: Transfer from Civitavecchia To Perugia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, August 30, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Civitavecchia