We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Civitavecchia to Rome Ciampino Airport

Which Civitavecchia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Ontario
2 posts
Save Topic
Transport from Civitavecchia to Rome Ciampino Airport

We arrive to Civitavecchia port by Grand Pricess ship on Jyly 15, 2006.

Is anybody interested in sharing the cab with me and my husbannd on July 15, 2006 from Civitavecchia to Rome (termini) or Ciampino airport?

Barbara

1. Re: Transport from Civitavecchia to Rome Ciampino Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:07 pm, February 20, 2007
New York
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Civitavecchia to Rome Ciampino Airport

Tray contact ITALYCAB (find with Google)maybe can help you.

Germany
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Civitavecchia to Rome Ciampino Airport

There's a train that leaves from Civitavecchia to Rome's termini station about every 10mins (train italia.com) From Rome's Termini station you can take the terravision bus for 8 Euro only to the airport. I've lived in Europe for over a year now, and the public transportation has extremely reliable and inexpensive.

Best of Luck

Germany
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from Civitavecchia to Rome Ciampino Airport

sorry that train from Civitavecchia is around every 30mins or so.

Sorry

5. Re: Transport from Civitavecchia to Rome Ciampino Airport

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:12 pm, February 17, 2007
6. Re: Transport from Civitavecchia to Rome Ciampino Airport

Removed on: 2:12 pm, February 17, 2007
australia
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Transport from Civitavecchia to Rome Ciampino Airport

Does anyone know the best way to get from Rome airport to port civitavecchia.

I am just about to arranging a cruise that embarkes at civitavecchia.

I will be flying in to Rome from Australia, and not sure of distance between these two places.

I have read the best way to go is the limo, on the forum.

Maybe I should stay in Rome for a day or two, or surrounds, to get over the jet lag prior to the cruise, which ends in Barcelona.

I'm sure their are some experienced fly/cruise folk out there, who could make this less complicated.

Toronto, Ontario
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Transport from Civitavecchia to Rome Ciampino Airport

I would take the train from airport (FCO) to Termini station, then continue the journey to Civitavecchia (another train ticket needed). See the link below for details.

…about.com/od/airports/a/comegofco.htm

australia
8 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Transport from Civitavecchia to Rome Ciampino Airport

thanks, leep123.

I am reading it through and will keep this valued resourse..

10. Re: Transport from Civitavecchia to Rome Ciampino Airport

Removed on: 2:25 pm, January 26, 2007
Get answers to your questions about Civitavecchia