We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ride share Rome to Civitavecchia May 29

Which Civitavecchia hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
California
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Topic
Ride share Rome to Civitavecchia May 29

Is anyone leaving for a cruise May 29th. We are on Brilliance of the Seas, my mom and I and are looking for someone to split the cost of transportation from Rome to port. We are staying at Hotel Anagnina for a couple days before departing.

Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ride share Rome to Civitavecchia May 29

We are a Canadian Family (2 adults and 2 kids) will be on the May 29th Brilliance of the Seas. We would definitely be looking to share transportation. We are also staying in Rome, at the Roma Sheraton downtown.

cairns, australia
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Ride share Rome to Civitavecchia May 29

Hi....we are two males also travelling on the Brilliance of the Seas on the 29th May. We have booked into the Hotel Argentina for 3 days prior and would be happy and pleased to share in any travel arrangements to get to the port. We have made no arrangements as yet.

Regards..........Stephen

New Jersey
8 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ride share Rome to Civitavecchia May 29

One of the companies that does multiple pick up service for

Civitavecchia is Romecabs.Have a look at their site:

http://utenti.lycos.it/romecabs/?

Canada
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ride share Rome to Civitavecchia May 29

RomanRoxy and Anaphen. I did take a look at the recommendation provided by John3456 and it seems to work perfectly for us. We would be a total of 8 people. The cost is are 130 Euro for 8, which makes it around 17 Euro a person using RomeCabs. If everyone is aligned, please confirm back to this message. Then we can start connecting through e-mail.

Get answers to your questions about Civitavecchia