We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi or private transfer to RomeTermini from Civitavecchia

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Taxi or private transfer to RomeTermini from Civitavecchia

Does anyone know what the price of a private transfer by van or taxi would cost or a recommendation of where to go to find out?

5 replies to this topic
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
33,634 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Taxi or private transfer to RomeTermini from Civitavecchia

Private transfers www.romecabs.com Taxi fare about 135 euro

Trains Civitavecchia to Rome Termini www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en enter time 08.00 for current train schedule.

British Columbia
Level Contributor
952 posts
98 reviews
2. Re: Taxi or private transfer to RomeTermini from Civitavecchia

Joe Banana Limos is very good. I use them every year I travel to Italy.

Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Taxi or private transfer to RomeTermini from Civitavecchia

From Rome Termini to Civitavecchia .

- private transfer or taxi 100 Euro or more.

- train to Civitavecchia, 7/10/20 Euro depend on type of train (there are more 7 Euro train than 20 Euro train). But at Civitavecchia you can walk to the port or taxi around 20 Euro (I see it posted be the other)

Wellington, New...
Destination Expert
for Wellington, Bay of Islands
Level Contributor
10,281 posts
226 reviews
4. Re: Taxi or private transfer to RomeTermini from Civitavecchia

There is a bus outside Civitivecchia train station that will take you to the port gates for two euros and the free shuttle at the port gates will take you to your ship. The only downside of the train is the long walk along the platform to the train at Terminii station

Level Contributor
86 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Taxi or private transfer to RomeTermini from Civitavecchia

Nov-05-2017. I took the train from Rome Termini to Civitavecchia for 5 Euro. The train destination is Pisa but it will stop at Civitavecchia.

If you want to travel from Civitavecchia to Rome Termini then it's even easier, just go to Civitavecchia Train Station buy a ticket to Rome Termini. It depends on the kind of the train it will cost from 5-20 Euro. (5 Euro for 2nd class, 7 Euro for 2 nd class on express train, ~= 20 Euro for First class train). Most of the time you will find the next train is around 5 or 7 Euro. The train run every 30 minutes and it only one hour ride so 2 nd class is good enough.

To go from the Cruise Ship to Civitavecchia Train Station read the post from BEANB41 above. The same bus that B41 talk about, will go from Cruise ship port gate to Civi. Train Station for 2 Euro. That bus will make only two stops: (1) the Cruise Ship Port gate and (2) the train station. The bus station at the train station is just across the street.

Reply to: Taxi or private transfer to RomeTermini from Civitavecchia
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Civitavecchia