We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

House in Castellina (Chianti) area

belleair, florida
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Topic
House in Castellina (Chianti) area

I have looked at web-sites until my eyes are crossing. Can anyone recommend a very nice house near Castellina for a week in October. We need 3 bedrooms and 2/3 bathrooms. We do not want rustic but would prefer something in the WOW range if possible. We would like to stay under $2000 if possible. Can you give me any suggestions?

Castellina in...
Level Contributor
3,328 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: House in Castellina (Chianti) area

If you would be happy with a very classy apartment, try La Torre at Podere Sagna: http://www.poderesagna.com/la_torre_eng.htm Although it's in the country, it's not rustic.

SOUTHAMPTON, NJ
Level Contributor
13 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: House in Castellina (Chianti) area

Kathy-

We rented a house near Castellina through an agency in the state of Washington.......Villas 'd Italia as I recall. I would recommend that you specify being no more than 10 minutes from town. Our house was beautiful but very remote so we spent alot of time driving back and forth. Check out the website www.Villasditalia.com. They will send you a nice catalog and I believe they also have an 800 number and are available to give advice. Have a great time!

3. Re: House in Castellina (Chianti) area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:22 pm, September 28, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Castellina In Chianti