We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

half day tour of Cassino

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
half day tour of Cassino

Hi,Im staying in Rome mid Oct and will be taking the train to Cassino. was there 2yrs ago with my father a very emotional journey for him .He fought there with the british army ,and sadly died suddenly after his visit.

I wonder are there any half day tours of The abbey plus the commenwealth graves. I wish to do this one more time in honour of my father.

Any tips or info on getting around would be much appreciated as I dont drive and dont want to be overcharged by taxis.

Thank you

1. Re: half day tour of Cassino

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:15 pm, October 21, 2014