We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rifugios at Pradel above Canazei

Bridgewater
Level Contributor
1,043 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Rifugios at Pradel above Canazei

Does anyone know the names of the rifugios at Pradel across the road from the Lupo Bianco Hotel just above Canazei on Rt 84?

I was hoping to stay at Lupo Bianco but it looks like it's solidly booked for Sept 2012.

I remember a couple of places across the road that looked like rifugios or B&Bs. I was wondering if they take guests, but I can't find the name of them? I know there were restaurants in the buildings when we were there in 2008.

Wow! It seems like the dolomite hotels are already quite booked up for Sept2012!

Bridgewater
Level Contributor
1,043 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rifugios at Pradel above Canazei

Oops! One mistake: the location is on highway route 48 (not 84), just before 242 cuts off toward Sella Joch.

2. Re: Rifugios at Pradel above Canazei

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:20 am, January 07, 2013