We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accomodatin plea!

Level Contributor
8 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
accomodatin plea!

Wonder whether anyone can help me - have left it rather late to try and get acomodation in Canazei, am flyin gon Saturday!!! any suggestions of chalets to try which might have a spare place??

Peter Lumsden

Nova Scotia
Destination Expert
for Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
12,456 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accomodatin plea!

I hope you found a place. We just drove in on Feb. 27 and found a place by checking on the information board in the centre of town. (The tourist office was closed for lunch.) We found Lasties (a small gueshouse) right across the street. It was great. There seem to be many small places in the Dolomiti area and I would not hesitate to take a chance again.

The skiing was also wonderful by the way.

2. Re: accomodatin plea!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, September 23, 2009