We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Bormio in August - Advice

New York NY
Level Contributor
22 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Bormio in August - Advice

Hello,

I am planning a trip to the Italian Alps in August with my boyfriend and was hoping to get some advice on the weather and which hotels to stay at.

First off, can someone please tell me what the weather is like in August?

Second, I was looking at the Bagni Nuovi Hotel. Does anyone have any advice on this hotel? I am looking for something that is more up-market and romantic, but that won't completely crush the bank. Ideal price range would be 300-400 Euro.

I noticed the this hotel has a lot of thermal springs - is this something that you would take advantage of in the summer or is it more of a winter activity?

Thanks so much for your help!

Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Bormio in August - Advice

It's a bit difficult to know what the weather will be like in August but in any case I would go at the beginning of August. If you get a sunny week it will be quite warm but if you get a rainy week it can get very cold.

Bagni Nuovi is a great hotel with wonderful thermal springs which are great bothin the Summer as in winter.

2. Re: Weather in Bormio in August - Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, September 23, 2009