We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bardonecchia Ski resort

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Bardonecchia Ski resort

Am going with my husband but don't ski can I get a lift pass to go up the mountain to reach him at top for lunch. If so how much would it cost. Or is it only suitable for skiers?

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,993 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bardonecchia Ski resort

Ticket prices here bardonecchiaski.com/en_US/…skipass

I imagine the website will also tell you what if anything is at the top of each lift.

Level Contributor
1 post
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bardonecchia Ski resort

I couldn't ski and instead stuck to the nursery slopes. Apparently the runs were pretty steady, there were a number of newbies on holiday that went on them. There are places at the bottom from what I can remember.

3. Re: Bardonecchia Ski resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, June 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bardonecchia