We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lodging central to Ascoli Piceno & San Benedetto

Which Ascoli Piceno hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Crystal Lake...
1 post
Save Topic
lodging central to Ascoli Piceno & San Benedetto

I am looking for lodging central to these 2 areas for Sept. 7-15. Any recommendations on a centrally located hotel or apartment rental? Not sure where to begin looking. I will also need transportation to the track in Ascoli Piceno for the Inline Speed World Championships and the road course for the Championships in San Benedetto. Any suggestions or assistance welcomed!

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,410 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lodging central to Ascoli Piceno & San Benedetto

I'm sorry your question hasn't been answered yet; I've been in rural Le Marche for the past month, and there was very limited internet access.

Ascoli Piceno and San Benedetto are only about a half hour's drive apart, so it wouldn't be a terrible idea to stay in one or the other.There are only very small towns in between the two. You might look at hotels in Porto D'Ascoli, a small seaside town south of San Benedetto. There should be plenty of vacancies in September. I don't really know about local transportation to the events you mention. I would advise renting a car for the duration of your stay.

Edited: 11:38 am, August 28, 2012
2. Re: lodging central to Ascoli Piceno & San Benedetto

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 30, 2013