We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay - in Arezzo or nearby?

Which Arezzo hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
Level Contributor
44 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay - in Arezzo or nearby?

Hi

We are travelling around Tuscany as part of our honeymoon this August. I'm currently researching staying over in Arezzo for one night. However, we have a car and I'm aware there are parking restrictions in the city. Would anyone be able to suggest a good hotel (around 100 euros a room a night) with parking either in Arezzo or are there any villages nearby that would be nice to stay in? Can you park outside of Arezzo for the day and walk in?

Thanks

Australia
Level Contributor
1,788 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay - in Arezzo or nearby?

Hi, we stayed one night at Hotel Continental. Here are some reviews, including mine:

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g194673-d236041…

It is in an excellent location, and they have an arrangement where someone takes your car and parks it for you. They go and get it and bring it to the door when you want to leave (you will not need the car whilst staying in Arezzo). The hotel and the car parking were quite reasonably priced. We checked out the cost of using the public car park at the nearby train station, and it was about the same cost, but was not secure parking. The hotel is a business-style hotel, comfortable etc. Arezzo is a lovely town, it is the location for the film "Life is Beautiful".

Australia
Level Contributor
1,788 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay - in Arezzo or nearby?

Just realized you will have already had your trip!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,334 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay - in Arezzo or nearby?

Always good to get updated hotels with parking advice. Love the convenience of driving but finding a place to park your car for a reasonable price is another matter.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where to stay - in Arezzo or nearby?

Arezzo is amazing- I lived there for about 2 months and couldn't get enough. I have some tips and content on my blog that may helpful- iwannagotheregirl.blogspot.com

buon viaggio!

5. Re: Where to stay - in Arezzo or nearby?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, June 04, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Arezzo