We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Arezzo

San Diego, Ca.
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parking in Arezzo

I am planning on driving from Cortona to Arezzo but I am a bit concerned about the availability of public parking near the historic center. Does anyone have a recommendation?

Thanks, GP

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
25,317 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking in Arezzo

There is some parking outside the walls to the north and also at a shopping centre south of the railway line. There is a limited traffic zone in the town which will get you fined if you enter. Unfortunately the website is entirely in Italian and the map is miniscule.

www.arezzoweb.it/zona_traffico_limitato

There is info on parking if you Google "Parking Arezzo Italy" but still all in Italian and I do not know if you need to go through a ZTL to get to them (locals can, visitors maybe not)

Arezzo, Italy
Level Contributor
76 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking in Arezzo

Hi!

The parking outside the walls to the north Lynnb-68 refers to is called Parcheggio Pietri. From Arezzo railway station it is not so difficult to get there. When at the station, ask for information at the tourist office (which is just there) or, if closed, to any person there. They'll be happy to explain to you how to get there! Ciao! Paolo

3. Re: Parking in Arezzo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:47 am, December 01, 2009