We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Shopping Mall?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
123 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
New Shopping Mall?

Just wondering if anyone has visited the new shopping mall kings avenue? I heard it was due to open in November so that's if it hasn't been set back yet haha, if so whats it like? is there a supermarket to get daily groceries? We visited paphos in June and look to again next year, Cheers!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,739 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Shopping Mall?

This topic will help.

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g190384-i9212-k7…

There's a link to the mall web site in it

The supermarket is Carrefour.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
123 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Shopping Mall?

Hey, thanks a lot!

Hastings, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: New Shopping Mall?

I have just returned from Paphos yesterday 22 nd December 2013 and yes it is open and there is just about everything in there that you could need, very English/ American though, Costa coffee, TGIF, Marks and Spencer and so on. Many locals and expats grumble though as they think it was all an over expense that wasn't really needed in the area. Kevin. C.

4. Re: New Shopping Mall?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Paphos District