We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Avanti Hotel

norfolk
Level Contributor
101 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Avanti Hotel

Does this hotel, still do discount for returning guests. As I understand its got new managers in. I haven't stayed here for about 4 years now but I'm still a Paphos regular, having stayed at Athena beach a couple of times we have decided to go back to The Avanti Hotel. We also stayed at Alexander The Great too.

solihull
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Avanti Hotel

Hi, my family and I are also heading back to the Avanti at the end of May and can’t wait as we all feel we deserve it after such long winter!

We were there last year and I can confirm that there has been no change of management and there has been many improvements made since you were last there 4 years ago. The 15% discount on the already good value drinks for retuning guests is still in place as is the great welcome from staff which is part of the reason my family love the Avanti..

Enjoy!

norfolk
Level Contributor
101 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Avanti Hotel

Thank you for your reply, Savvas isn't there any longer, some friends of mine told me that two years ago, he was a wonderful guy, he left with loads of other staff.

We go on 4 may and can't wait, we are also going with friends in October....

3. Re: Avanti Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 17, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Paphos District