We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 weeks

Kent
Level Contributor
6,048 posts
61 reviews
Save Topic
5 weeks

5 weeks today we will be at the damon apartments, after what seems like a never ending winter, still, i can finally smell the sun!!

London
Level Contributor
5 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 weeks

Have a lovely time, I will be in Cyprus the week after so save some sunshine for me please lorrabell! x

Kent
Level Contributor
6,048 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 weeks

can't promise that, if it looks like it's running out it's mine!! sure there be more left for you, tho i will try and get it in my suitcase,

London
Level Contributor
5 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 weeks

lol just over 4 weeks for you now.....yeh!!!!!

Kent
Level Contributor
6,048 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 weeks

i know, counting down the days, tho i think work are getting fed up with me lol

London
Level Contributor
5 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 5 weeks

Lorrabell you must be either there now or at least all packed and ready to go!.....have a wonderful holiday xx

Kent
Level Contributor
6,048 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 5 weeks

thanks jayduvet, we're of tomorrow, so stuff is all out ready to go in the case in the morning, weather has been a bit iffy to say the least but it seems like the worst is over and sun from thursday, we arrive about 10pm , fancy booking those flight times i ask myself!! thanks

Bilton Rugby
Level Contributor
879 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 5 weeks

Have a brill time lorrabell bring some sun back with you.

Janet

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 5 weeks

Looking forward to Thursday leaving for London tomorrow , it has been raining heavily and blowing a gale all day here in Cornwall, can,t wait to see the sun, but we don,t need to pay for a water park its always wet n wild here .Julie

Kent
Level Contributor
6,048 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 5 weeks

bloody peeing down here, was raining in paphos earlier but sun later, the rain should be over according to forecast

10. Re: 5 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Paphos District