We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking a flight from Muscat to Salalah

Which Muscat hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego...
8 posts
Save Topic
Booking a flight from Muscat to Salalah

Hello All,

i tried to book a flight on the Oman Air website and had difficulties do to the fact i am in the U.S. Does anyone know how to book a flight directly with Oman Air from the U.S. without having to go through another agency from the U.S.?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
1,882 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking a flight from Muscat to Salalah

What was the problem? I've booked it online before...didn't notice anything that would prevent booking it from the states.

Otherwise you can just buy it at the airport if you have a layover in muscat. The price is fixed, and there are usually seats.

Warks.England
Destination Expert
for Myanmar, Yangon (Rangoon), Ngapali, Tossa de Mar
Level Contributor
14,861 posts
357 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking a flight from Muscat to Salalah

It may be something to do with payment by CC.

I have had no problem booking internal flights through http://www.omanair.com/wy/

Tucson, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Quito, Ecuador
Level Contributor
9,907 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking a flight from Muscat to Salalah

Was it maybe your Visa card? I discovered that the only Visa they take is something like Visa Electronic; I ended up having to use my MasterCard.

4. Re: Booking a flight from Muscat to Salalah

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, February 05, 2013