We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great Guana Cay pictures

Gastonia, North...
Level Contributor
3,352 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Great Guana Cay pictures

Wow, there's not even a specific forum for Great Guana Cay. Anyway, if you're interested, here is a link to my pictures:

www.abacoforum.com/forums/showthread.php…

We stayed at Shore Thing and loved the house. GGC has beautfiful beaches and amazing snorkeling!

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,641 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Great Guana Cay pictures

The Abacos are a lovely group of very diverse islands. We love Guana but prefer to stay on Elbow Cay/Hopetown. More restaurant/beach bar options and an easy boat ride over to Guana, Marsh Harbour, Lubbers, Man O War etc. The snorkeling just off the beach by Nippers is very good with large coral heads. Fowl Cay and Sandy Cay both have terrific snorkeling with SO much to see. Renting a boat is very easy as the Sea Of Abaco typically is very calm. Any of the boat rental Companies will give you pointers and it is well worth buying the Dodge Guide to the Abacos before visiting. We are headed back in August and can't wait, these photos are great! Thanks for posting.

Mobile, Alabama
Level Contributor
2,852 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Great Guana Cay pictures

Where are you staying in August obxpat? I am always on the lookout for ideas... love Hopetown- it was my first out island many, many years ago so it remains very special to me!

13. Re: Great Guana Cay pictures

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:47 pm, July 09, 2013