We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Part of St Lucia honeymoon booked

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
245 reviews
Save Topic
Part of St Lucia honeymoon booked

We have booked the last 5 nights of our honeymoon at Smugglers Cove Resort. I can't wait! Expedia had a 12 hr sale yesterday and I jumped on it. We still need to find accommodation in Soufriere for the first 1/2 of our trip, thinking of Stonefield. I'm so busy wedding planning (4 weeks from tomorrow) but I'll try to get on the forum as often as I can to prepare for our HM! Thanks for reviews and answering questions.

St. Lucia
Destination Expert
for St. Lucia
Level Contributor
12,026 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Part of St Lucia honeymoon booked

Congrats on getting some of your trip planned. While there wasn't really a question above, I can say - Stonefield is great! Beautiful location and views and close by to Soufriere and all the activities in the area. You will probably want a vehicle though to get around as there is not much in walking distance.

Congrats in advance and have a great trip!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Part of St Lucia honeymoon booked

Thank you! I was thinking, we really just want to relax and do nothing to recover from wedding chaos the first few nights but I'll definitely consider a vehicle :) I'm looking forward to resting soon.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
Level Contributor
261 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Part of St Lucia honeymoon booked

I think Stonefield is a wonderful choice. I never wanted to leave my pool! I have a lengthy review of my recent stay posted. Congrats and enjoy your time in paradise.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
245 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Part of St Lucia honeymoon booked

We booked Stonefield last night, I can't wait. I will check out your review, thanks again everyone!

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Part of St Lucia honeymoon booked

if you are at smugglers you will find a much cleaner and intimate beach next door at cap maison.you turn left at reception,go past security & approx 200 yards up the lane you will see steps on your left leading down to a beautifull beach.it is much quieter than the packed smugglers beach.if migeul is working there you will meet a real gentleman.providing you patronise the bar he will look after you with sunbeds which are part of the cap maison resort.a fantastic find which not many people use and migeul is a real gem as well.

6. Re: Part of St Lucia honeymoon booked

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, October 07, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Cap Estate