We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Locally Run Restaurant

Which The Villages hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Malvern, PA
1 post
Save Topic
Locally Run Restaurant

Would like a non-chain locally run restaurant within 20 minutes of the Villages...be there the end of Feb for a few days...can be anything from a fun bar-be-cue establishment to upscale. thanks so much...Dianne Casper

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Locally Run Restaurant

Diane - I am looking for the same thing. Did you find one?

Belleview, Florida
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Locally Run Restaurant

About 14 miles north of The Villages in Belleview are several locally owned restaurants.

Belleview Pizza (Long lines in the early evening, does not take debit cards, but people love their pizza.)

Pasta Faire (Nice sit down place with oven cooked pizza and great italian dishes. My favorite: Pollo Rico)

Mojo Grill (Owner Rondo, owns this location and one in Ocala. Nice selection of burgers, wings and Cuban style food. My favorite: BBQ pulled pork nachos.)

Mary's Place (Diner that is frequented by lots of locals. Open 6am-2pm, 7 days a week. Great people.)

3. Re: Locally Run Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, April 11, 2015
Get answers to your questions about The Villages