We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel from Rome to Anversa

Braintree...
Level Contributor
1 post
10 reviews
Save Topic
travel from Rome to Anversa

how do I travel by train. Is the station far from the town. if so is there public transportation?

3 replies to this topic
Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
30,213 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: travel from Rome to Anversa

For train times see http://www.trenitalia.com/homepage_en.html entering Rome and Anversa, and a date this week to see fares. These trains leave from Roma Tiburtina, not Termini. Buy tickets in Italy, as there are no advance reductions and no reserved seats. Buy from a ticket machine. If you buy from a booking office, ask for Anversa degli Abruzzi, as Anversa is also Italian for Antwerp in Belgium.

There is a bus for the thirteen minute ride from Anversa Stazione (station), but I'm only finding one a day on ro.autobus.it/ro/asp/RicercaOrari.asp… which isn't much use.

You might well be better off taking a bus all the way to Anversa from Rome's Tiburtina Bus Station http://www.arpaonline.it/?page=or_scanroma

Braintree...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: travel from Rome to Anversa

hi can you tell me where to catch the bus from rome to anversa degli abruzzi and the times. are there any after 330pm on a tuesday afternoon. thank you Lucianna

Pennapiedimonte...
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel from Rome to Anversa

Hi Lucianna, from Roma Tiburtina Bus Station are only 2 Bus (Arpa bus line) on tuesday afternoon to Anversa degli Abruzzi, the first dep. at 03:00 pm and arri. at 05:45 pm, the second dep. at 05:50 pm and arr. at 08:35 pm

Edited: 3:16 am, August 15, 2013
Reply to: travel from Rome to Anversa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Anversa degli Abruzzi