We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Five nights in Sougia early Sept 2014

Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Five nights in Sougia early Sept 2014

Hello

We have booked 5 nights in Sougia at a couple of the better hotels (can be cancelled ) but they do not have any views of the sea and at 60 to 90 euro a night I find this a bit expensive for Crete.I am happy to pay that kind of money for a sea view room . Do you think we are pushing our luck by cancelling these bookings and just turning up around the 9th September. Also we have 11 days in total with the last night in Heraklion, is 5 days in Sougia too many. Can anyone tell me about Lentas and Diskos.We love quiet secluded beaches.

18 replies to this topic
Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Five nights in Sougia early Sept 2014

Thanks which Sougia website do you mean

Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Five nights in Sougia early Sept 2014

How many nights did you stay

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Five nights in Sougia early Sept 2014

www.sougia.com

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Five nights in Sougia early Sept 2014

Sorry to quick for my own good. We stayed 10 nights.

Byron Bay, Australia
Level Contributor
46 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Five nights in Sougia early Sept 2014

It looks like I can get 5 nights at Erontas Rooms on my specified dates, does anyone have any info re these apartments.They seem to be right on the beach.I really appreciate everyones help.

Chania, Greece
Level Contributor
925 posts
1 review
Save Reply
16. Re: Five nights in Sougia early Sept 2014

www.sougia.info has way more information than sougia.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,944 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Five nights in Sougia early Sept 2014

It does indeed. :-)

www.sougia.info may well have been what Brenda meant, as sougia.com seems to be mostly in Greek - and there is a link on its home page to www.sougia.info.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Five nights in Sougia early Sept 2014

Quite right Alabastron that was the website that I meant. Erontas rooms are right on the front above a cafe bar of the same name. The bar is run by Georgios and Jasmine do mention Brenda and Dizzy if you go. They are so lovely and helpful. By the way Alabastron I have written a lengthy report of the holiday [just back] that you and the other experts helped me plan, in Sougia . This would also be helpful to you Chrisc191. Sorry it is rather lengthy. It is listed below in 'recent conversations' under Oceanis Rooms [an old thread].

Reply to: Five nights in Sougia early Sept 2014
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sougia