We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Around UK

Prague
Level Contributor
13 posts
Save Topic
Around UK

I stay in my friend's place in Birmingham and I would like to travel around England but not all of them.

Cities like London, Manchester, is one day enough to explore? I want to save my accommodation and travel back and forth. Is it a good idea?

any place in UK is good for a day trip?

need your advice seriously

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
30,798 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Around UK

Your can do a number of day trips from Birmingham,by train www.nationalrail.co.uk or bus www.nationalexpress.co.uk

Read up on the cities as to which you would like to experience.

Carmarthen, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Around UK

I think you would have been better posting this thread on the Wales forum as oppose to Aberdovey, then you should get more replies.

From Birmingham I would concentrate on Mid Wales. Newtown, Welshpool, Llandrindod Wells and Llanwrtyd Wells. Do you intend to drive or take public transport?

Wales
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Around UK

You can get to Cardiff very easily on the train from Birmingham - there's lots to see and do here, but no point going into detail when we don't know what your interests are.

Have a look at www.visitcardiff.com for some ideas, and let us know if you want any more information or help.

4. Re: Around UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 27, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Aberdyfi (Aberdovey)
More Aberdyfi (Aberdovey) Topics