We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pontins southport

1 post
Save Topic
pontins southport

STAY CLEAR OF PONTINS SOUTHPORT I used to work for them and im telling you now its a dump usafe for kids and staff are treated poorly nothing outside is open on Mon and Fri and rest of week is all weather dependant indoors is bad aswell captain cods cant cook properly and is over priced plus takes forever get served the food in restaurant is acceptable I know all that whent on and what guests didnt see and if they did it would shock you all I say get watch dog, health and safety involved butthey really need a few days to see what its like I know some of the staff would be willing to help them out.

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pontins southport

better place this on Southport forum

Barnoldswick...
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pontins southport

funny my daughter worked there for 2 years we would come and stay once a month we found it not too bad and i thought the queen vic did good grub. hope this is not one of them get back at your employer rants.you say over priced.go to butlins and haven compaired to them pontins is cheap.but if yo feel so strong about heath and safty you would have contacted the council asap and not just put it on here

Western Ireland...
Destination Expert
for Southport, Connemara, County Clare, Portumna
Level Contributor
19,089 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pontins southport

To be Fair JW Britannia had the opportunity to make a decent job of the place but just kept to their usual lack of customer awareness. The park using the phrase loosely is rather unfortunately a bit of an embarrassment to the town.

4. Re: pontins southport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 05, 2014