We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Unusual places to to stay in or around Tenby

exeter
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Unusual places to to stay in or around Tenby

I am spending Christmas and New Year with friends in Tenby. As i will not be seeing any relatives they have decided to visit me and tenby for a few days. Acn anyone recommend anywhere th stay that is a bit differnent to all the family hotels. Maybe modern or a bit quirky.

Any help much appreciated

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,853 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Unusual places to to stay in or around Tenby

A favourite spot near Tenby with a lovely wee beach is Manorbier Castle with holiday accomodation within the walls. Its a bit late, but it may be worth a try:

www.manorbiercastle.co.uk/accomodation.html

Wales
Level Contributor
9 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Unusual places to to stay in or around Tenby

a bit lat enow I know but www.coastalcottages.co.uk have loads of unusual properties. Train carriage, 4 star tree house, cottage with no electricity and a lighthouse!!

3. Re: Unusual places to to stay in or around Tenby

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 31, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tenby