We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tenby House Hotel

Which Tenby hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NY, NY
Level Contributor
21 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Tenby House Hotel

Can anyone recommend or not recommend The Tenby House Hotel In Tenby? Thank you, Sue B

Tenby
Level Contributor
28 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tenby House Hotel

I'm not sure what the hotel accommodation is like, but location-wise it's slap bang in the middle of the town, with a popular bar downstairs and a couple of pubs across the road.

I imagine that front-facing rooms might be a bit noisy on weekend nights (particularly in the summer), but having said that, the first floor rooms at the front do look as if they have the benefit of rather ornate balconies.

The hotel always looks clean and orderly from the outside, if that's anything to go by.

I'm sorry that I cannot be more specific.

Carterton, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tenby House Hotel

I have to agree, its a nice place but would imagine it gets really loud at night time as theres a few pubs in that area.

wales
Level Contributor
32 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tenby House Hotel

tenbyhouse hotel is slap bang in the middle of town...it does have late opening hours and a dj so how loud it is in the rooms i dont know but it does have a good restuarant but town can get v busy and fri sat and sunday nights so it will loud on the front but i guess the back will be quieter, it has a lovely beer garden but does get v busy again...there are loads of places to stay, the esplanade or the paragon has alot of hotels and is not closed to traffic like the town center is in the summer and is not far from town!

Liverpool
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Tenby House Hotel

Hi

Looking for a hotel in Tenby for 2 adults and 2 children, would like indoor swimming pool, light entertainment be in a good location for day trips, beach and town.

any suggestions!!

Tenby
Level Contributor
28 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tenby House Hotel

Hmmm... I'm afraid that Tenby isn't blessed with hotels with indoor swimming pools. The only ones I could find in the Pembrokeshire brochure are at the Atlantic (slap bang on the seafront), and the Heywood Mount, which is situated a good 20-odd minutes walk from the town centre.

The Park Hotel has an outdoor heated pool, and is located overlooking the North Beach and the Harbour but a good ten minutes walk from the town centre on the way there (downhill) and double that on the way back.

Further afield, the Lamphey Court Hotel in Lamphey has an indoor pool, (Lamphey is a country village 20 minutes drive from Tenby), as does the Malin House Hotel in Saundersfoot.

The St. Brides Hotel, also in Saundersfoot, may have a pool, but I can't find an advert for it.

There is a swimming pool in the Tenby Leisure Centre if you're stuck for a splash...

Get answers to your questions about Tenby
Recent Conversations