We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stag party 2nd May HELP

blackpool
3 posts
Save Topic
Stag party 2nd May HELP

Hi

Ive arrange a stag party for 24 of us and we are doing Newcastle on Fri & Sat which i know will be busy. However on the sunday we are moving hotels and staying in Whitley. Will it be busy on bank hol sunday, i beleive its busy on the Monday, random.

Cheers

newcastle, uk
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stag party 2nd May HELP

Too right it's busy on the Monday. As someone who lives in Whitley Bay, I can testify to this. It's not quite as riotous as it was a few years back, but it's still very popular, especially with those under 25 (and that's pushing it). As for Sunday, not as busy, but loads of people hanging around the bars revving up for the Monday. You'll probably find it a bit of a let-down after Newcastle - Whitley is more downmarket in terms of boozing on South Parade.

2. Re: Stag party 2nd May HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:16 pm, September 19, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Whitley Bay