I'm trying to organise a stag do for a friend's wedding and the Isle of Man has been put forward as an option!
Sketchy plans for the May bank holiday weekend at the moment include:
- Sunday minibus tour around the island, again stopping at a few pubs
- Monday visit to the 'classic TT' followed by the ferry back to Liverpool
Any comments/suggestions would be welcomed, including:
- are a group of 12 lads likely to be unwelcome in some places?
- any suggestions for the tour? Ramsey and Peel possibly?
- the stag is keen on real ale - any possible brewery visits?
- suggestions for cheap but reasonable accommodation in Douglas would be welcomed