We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any accomodation please

Malmesbury, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Any accomodation please

Hi

We have been trying for years to come over to the isle of man for the TT races but we have never been succesful in getting any accomodation if you can help that would be great!! Anything considered...Kind regards

Lorraine Harvey

Methuen...
Level Contributor
141 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any accomodation please

I just booked out TT and could only find a hotel for two of the five nights we are there. For the other night I have hired a tent in a camp ground close to all the action. Iomtents.com is the site I went through. They set up the tent, air-mattress, lights,and table and chairs. I did get a email back from one hotel I wrote to saying they had rooms for 400 US a night if you would like the name I can try and find it for you. Also check out the forums on the TT site. They have a accommodation thread.

2. Re: Any accomodation please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, December 14, 2013