We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

looking for a hotel in paignton

cheshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
looking for a hotel in paignton

but its going to be hard work as I would like -

a car park

dog friendly

half board

an indoor heated pool

above are the more important requirements, I would also like but not essential -

larger hotel say 25 rooms or more

bar / dance floor / entertainment

games room or something for children.

Ive searched online but cannot find a hotel with everything I need, ok I know Im asking a lot! Any suggestions?

West Yorkshire
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: looking for a hotel in paignton

I lived in Paignton for many years and would say the best place to stay that I now go back to year after year is not a Hotel but Waterside Holiday Park just at the edge of Paignton near Quay West. Its on the coast with the Dart Steam railway running past. Stunning walks, beach access. Its not a hotel but a caravan park. Fantastic food served here, great family entertainment, games room, heated outdoor pool and bubble pool. Its like family run not like a 'Haven' run park. There is a car park and the best part you can take your pets. I love my all inclusive hotel holidays but when i come back to visit my friends this Park is a great choice and you will not be dissapointed.

2. Re: looking for a hotel in paignton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 13, 2010