We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private caravan hire at Weymouth Bay

Birmingham, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Private caravan hire at Weymouth Bay

Hi, First we had a great stay at this place, great site!

Just asking if anyone booked using JT caravans, a booking agent! And if so what did you think of the service they gave?

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Private caravan hire at Weymouth Bay

I let my caravan through JT Caravans and can highly recommend them. They have been in this business for a long time with repeat customers, They are very professional and I have never had cause to complain and in fact can say they go the extra mile. Also my 'van is always clean and spotless after lettings and would say to any potential customers - book your holiday or let your caravan through them without any worries...

Do not believe the negative postings on here!!!

Exeter, UK
Level Contributor
886 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Private caravan hire at Weymouth Bay

Hmm, interesting number of 'first time posters', singing praises of a particular caravan hire co. And all within a few days of one another.

I trust everyone can draw their own conclusions from that....

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Private caravan hire at Weymouth Bay

So you think the first time posters are being encouraged to post to cloud out negative comments.

For me, I have posted as an Owner on more than one occasion and I feel confident in my praise of JT Caravans to say that I personally have been more than satisfied with the service I have received whilst letting my caravans through them over a period of nearly 10 years. Unfortunately there will always be one or two who are dissatisfied with service and it is these that can damage a good business' s reputation when in fact you as a reader are not getting the full story and you are only hearing one side. My philosophy has always been listen/read to all comments and make your own mind up. If your first dealings with a company are good and you feel happy that they will do what they say then give it a go. It is too easy to dismiss an idea without considering it first.

Hornchurch, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Private caravan hire at Weymouth Bay

In any business that has been around for a long period of time they are obviously doing it right most of the time! That's fair to say! Most clients are happy with the service! This is not in question here, the point is when a small problem does arise how do they deal with it? This is when their customer service skills are tested!!! I would not have wasted my time posting on here if we had not had a genuine problem! JT caravans treated us appaulingly when we quite rightly pointed out the caravan was not clean on our arrival and it took us 3 hours to clean it before we could unload our luggage! They then went on a vendetta to spoil our holiday and when we departed, leaving the caravan absolutely spotless, they phoned the owners ( who incidently we know as neighbours ) before we had even arrived home and told them we had left the caravan in a complete mess! They know this is the truth!!!

Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Private caravan hire at Weymouth Bay

Well well well! Glad I'm not the only one first time was great. Second time dirty caravan and appalling customers service. Ignorant and greedy springs to mind. Oh and if you want proof I have photos of the state of the caravan! Never again not fair to take money off good people!

Level Contributor
2 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Private caravan hire at Weymouth Bay

Well well well! Glad I'm not the only one first time was great. Second time dirty caravan and appalling customers service. Ignorant and greedy springs to mind. Oh and if you want proof I have photos of the state of the caravan! Never again not fair to take money off good people!

Aldridge, United...
1 post
Save Reply
17. Re: Private caravan hire at Weymouth Bay

Do not hire from M Sanders Caravan Hire. Basically, they verbally accept your booking, then blame you when they let it out to someone else i.e didn't get the application form back in time, even though they only give you 4 to 5 days to get the forms received and posted back. Then they have the cheek to charge you more for an inferior caravan. Stay away from this unscrupulous woman.

Essex, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Private caravan hire at Weymouth Bay

Tried to book with JT Caravans they said a booking form would be sent to me, waited for seven days no form arrived , contacted them for the form said they would re- send form waited another week no form arrived waste of time not just bad service but no service ..Booked a nice Caravan elsewhere

Hornchurch, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Private caravan hire at Weymouth Bay

You had a lucky escape! Would not recommend anyone to have any dealings with JT caravans! Money, Money, Pound signs a priority!!! Customer care non existent! People skills non existent! Nasty, rude individuals! BEWARE of these parasites!!

Fareham, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
20. Re: Private caravan hire at Weymouth Bay

seems to me jon you are the nasty rude one! you have made this personal and should not be allowed to post on this forum

Get answers to your questions about Weymouth