We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast!

Which Weymouth hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast!

Any recommendations for where to get brekkie in Weymouth? We're staying for two nights soon and would like to know what people think!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast!

Hi there

if you're looking for a full English, then generally, the supermarkets that have cafes are a pretty good bet, especially as far as price is concerned.

Poole
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast!

There are loads of cafes in Weymouth - I can't imagine that there isn't one better than the supermarket - though they are very reasonably priced. Plenty of options around harbour and Brewer's Quay area, though not tried any myself. I'm sure someone will be able to suggest somewhere delicious.

Good luck, have a good stay.

Budmouth
Level Contributor
1 post
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast!

Weymouth's a great place to spend a couple of days - or even a week!

As for brekkie, try the Crow's Nest in Hope Square, all freshly cooked so you may have to wait a bit but we've always enjoyed it there, At all costs, avoid the Oasis at the Bowleaze end of the beach. It's awful

There's loads of cafes, so you should find something to suit without resorting to a supermarket!

Have fun!

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
36 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast!

Supermarkets? Asda doesnt have one, Morereasons ? way out of town

Sniff around

Pooh's Corner as was now the Corner House

St Edmund Street / St Mary's Street Corner, near the harbour side / Town side

Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast!

Wetherspoons. (we have 2)

The Swan (adults)

The William Henry (children allowed during the day, I believe)

Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast!

There is a lovely little cafe called Upstairs Downstairs which is in St Mary Street, which is the harbour bridge end of the row of shops with Shoe Zone, Hinds and the the Cathedral in. Fantastic service and the food is lovely and reasonably priced too.

Weymouth, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast!

In reply to Rosycheeks, I think they place she is recommending is called Sharky's. That has an indoor soft play area and sits on the harbour. Hope that helps!

8. Re: Breakfast!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, November 03, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Weymouth