We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weymouth for Food?!!

West Sussex, UK
Level Contributor
37 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Weymouth for Food?!!

I am visiting Weymouth for the first time in August. I am arriving the day of the Summer Carnival and will be arriving in good time to see the Red Arrows, Carnival Parade and fireworks as I understand its gets very crowded! As I'm only staying overnight (we was travelling to the area for other commitments to go to Portland for) it will be a packed couple of days. Does anyone know of any good places in the town/seafront for meals out - I am looking for more 'pub grub' resonably priced or even traditional fish n chips! I would need it central to the main area? I am booked to stay at a guest house called Harlequin's in Carlton Road. Also, not that I'm food obsessed - does anyone know of any decent cream tea's in Weymouth??

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weymouth for Food?!!

I have been on 4 daytrips to Weymouth and always seem to eat at the same Fish & Chip shop which is along the esplanade next to the commerative clock in honour of Queen Victoria's 50th Jubilee. There is a take away or sit in restaurant and I have to say its v tasty, although you can't beat fish & chips at the seaside!

There are loads of places along the seafront and also plenty of pubs round at the marina/harbour, i'm sure you will find something to fit the bill.

2. Re: Weymouth for Food?!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 18, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Weymouth