We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self Catering in Fowey - May 2011

Epsom, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Self Catering in Fowey - May 2011

Hi, My husband and I are planning on visiting Fowey for 4 nights between the 22nd and 26th of May and was wondering if anyone could reccommend any good modern self catering cottages or apartments for us? We also have a 5 month old baby who'll be coming with us. Thanks!

Edited: 10:21 am, March 28, 2011
Newquay, United...
Destination Expert
for Newquay, Cornwall
Level Contributor
2,475 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self Catering in Fowey - May 2011

Hope this will be helpfull.

http://www.selectcornwall.co.uk/

Braunton, United...
Level Contributor
281 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Self Catering in Fowey - May 2011

Estuary cottages have a good and extensive choice. They are a Fowey based firm. www.estuarycottages.co.uk

Try not to choose anywhere too far up! Pushing the pushchair up the hill will exhaust you! The Esplanade, Tower Park, North Street and Passage Street are a few streets in the level.

3. Re: Self Catering in Fowey - May 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:35 am, March 29, 2011
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,607 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Self Catering in Fowey - May 2011

Nice bit of self promotion there Karl. Unfortunately it's not allowed

Braunton, United...
Level Contributor
281 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Self Catering in Fowey - May 2011

Estuary cottages have a good and extensive choice. They are a Fowey based firm. www.estuarycottages.co.uk

Try not to choose anywhere too far up! Pushing the pushchair up the hill will exhaust you! The Esplanade, Tower Park, North Street and Passage Street are a few streets in the level.

Edited: 5:51 pm, March 29, 2011
Braunton, United...
Level Contributor
281 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Self Catering in Fowey - May 2011

Sorry. I am having a blip with my postings! Thought I'd download the trip advisor app but it's all going horribly wrong and I'm duplicating messages. Sorry for obviously not being iPhone smart!!

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,607 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Self Catering in Fowey - May 2011

Thought I had a bad case of deja vu, or maybe it was groundhog day!

8. Re: Self Catering in Fowey - May 2011

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 pm, May 10, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Fowey