We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any restaurants open in November?

BOURNEMOUTH
Level Contributor
91 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
any restaurants open in November?

hi am coming to Polperrro Nov 9th and 10th - i expect some restaurants to be closed but can you please tell me of any that remain open out of season for dinner both nights?

Newquay, United...
Destination Expert
for Newquay, Cornwall
Level Contributor
2,467 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any restaurants open in November?

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g190794-i2951-k3…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g190794-i2951-k3…

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,505 posts
341 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any restaurants open in November?

Restaurants in Fowey or Polperro?

BOURNEMOUTH
Level Contributor
91 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any restaurants open in November?

polperro please

East Anglia
Level Contributor
12 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: any restaurants open in November?

Try Nelsons in Polperro - I am sure they are open year-round. I have been visiting their since I was a little girl (am now 40) and their food has always been very good. I know that Nelsons has been up for sale for sometime now which is a shame although the family who run it were running it when I was little so they are probably ready for a well-deserved rest! A lovely cosy restaurant with a warm welcom. Also the pub up on the corner by the harbour mouth has been good - can't remember the name maybe someone can fill us in.

5. Re: any restaurants open in November?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:21 am, April 23, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Fowey