We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wax works in Great Yarmouth

suffolk
Level Contributor
64 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Wax works in Great Yarmouth

Does anyone know if the Tussaud Waxworks is still open?

I read it was closing. It is one of the funniest places I have been to and want to take a friend, I'll be gutted if it has closed!

If you do know either way, please let me know,!

Many thanks

Sue

Norwich, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Wax works in Great Yarmouth

Anyone know what's going on with the Wax Works ? It's over a year since it closed now .... I don't get local Yarmouth paper where I live in Blofield, so haven't read any news. has anyone taken over the running of it or is it being dismantled and sold off ????

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,246 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Wax works in Great Yarmouth

There is an update in local press today -

edp24.co.uk/news/photo_gallery_and_quiz_myst…

It seems that wax models have been sold off, and the building is now on the market.

Level Contributor
1 post
30 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Wax works in Great Yarmouth

No it closed down due to illness with the owners. They are both old.

14. Re: Wax works in Great Yarmouth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, January 09, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Great Yarmouth