We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter break

Which Hayling Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cotswolds
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Easter break

Please could anyone help out with finding us some cheap accommodation over Easter as we are visiting friends with no spare rooms but trying to keep the cost down. The cheapest I can find so far is £200..00 for a caravan. Thanks for helping.

4 replies to this topic
Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
749 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter break

It would be helpful asking for help, if you gave some basic info

ie.

do you have a car,

the dates you need accommodation for.

how many of you. adults/kids etc etc

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
240 posts
351 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Easter break

Have you checked the Premier Inn website? The one at Bedhampton/Havant is just north not of Hayling Island, and has rooms for 2 nights over Easter for £120.

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Easter break

Thanks for that. I know from years past that the traffic on and off the island at Easter is awful so I think we need to stay further south actually on the island. We do have contact with a little privately owned chalet which charges £20.00 a night(it is very basic) but that is already booked out - we need something else like that but I think I know we will never find anything quite as cheap as that!

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Easter break

Thanks for helping out. We do have a car and are looking for the actual Easter weekend - just for 2 adults. Any ideas?

Reply to: Easter break
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hayling Island
More Hayling Island Topics