We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Reliable Taxi/Cab Service in Newbury

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
257 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Best Reliable Taxi/Cab Service in Newbury

What taxi/cab company is the most reliable and recommended to take from the Newbury Train station to Highclere Castle and then back to the station. We are going to visit this summer and are coming in by Train from London. I don't want to be late for our visit and want to make VERY sure we are picked up on time to return to get our train home.

Mentioned in this post
The Newbury
The Newbury
782 Reviews
Newbury, UK
Highclere Castle
Highclere Castle
2,537 Reviews
Newbury, UK
London
London
England, UK
Reading, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Best Reliable Taxi/Cab Service in Newbury

I used Broadway Cars when I came to Newbury. Newbury taxis have an increased rate on a Sunday. I called Broadway and they did me a deal. I can't remember what it was, but I booked both ways and they did me a deal. I think it was around £20 each way. The normal rate would be around £25 each way. So I saved £10

Mentioned in this post
Newbury
Newbury
Berkshire, UK
Reading, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Best Reliable Taxi/Cab Service in Newbury

I found their number: 01635 522226

13. Re: Best Reliable Taxi/Cab Service in Newbury

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:15 pm, July 22, 2014