We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Peasholm Park - 70s & 80s - help!

Which Scarborough hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
681 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Peasholm Park - 70s & 80s - help!

Please help my failing memory! Inthe 70s & 80s you could walk on the island with illuminated displays. 'Twas magical - but what was the island walk called please?

UK
Level Contributor
368 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Peasholm Park - 70s & 80s - help!

Oh my, I remember that!! There was a 'flea circus' in one of the displays and a Japanese pagoda at the top! We used to stay with our Grandparents on Burniston Road caravan site and we were allowed to visit just once in the holiday! I cant remember the name either! The waterfall was also illuminated in various colours too. It's given me something to think about now as I can't remember the name either! Fairyland rings a bell, but I'm not sure! !

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
681 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Peasholm Park - 70s & 80s - help!

Please, please soneone remember the name! Enchanted Walk - sonething like that?

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
681 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Peasholm Park - 70s & 80s - help!

I remembered at 3am! The Tree Walk!

UK
Level Contributor
368 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Peasholm Park - 70s & 80s - help!

I've been racking my brains too and have just remembered that!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Peasholm Park - 70s & 80s - help!

Full name was tree walk wonderland

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Peasholm Park - 70s & 80s - help!

Yea we went many times and always called it tree top walk.Memories it was so magical for kids.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Peasholm Park - 70s & 80s - help!

Tree Walk Wonderland. Scarborough was a cracking place for a holiday back then...not so good now.

manchester
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Peasholm Park - 70s & 80s - help!

Yes always went remember alice in wonderland on island and the waterfall that was lit up does anyone remember the amusement park and zoo which had dinosours and also had dolphins one called flipper loved that place wish someone with lots of money would bring something like that bk scar was great hols in them days.havent been in yrs hear there is nothig now.not even outdoor pool with slides.anyone remember watching its a knockout.

9. Re: Peasholm Park - 70s & 80s - help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, February 24, 2014
10. Re: Peasholm Park - 70s & 80s - help!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:05 am, February 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Scarborough
Recent Conversations