We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is going on ?

yorkshire
Level Contributor
29 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
What is going on ?

Is it just me or can no one else get the normal travel guide with peoples reviews of Scarborough on? Am I missing something?

As that cbbc blue bear would say "Confused!"

Level Contributor
46 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is going on ?

maybe it was a temporary glitch

i just did a search and found this

tripadvisor.co.uk/Tourism-g190744-Scarboroug…

yorkshire
Level Contributor
29 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is going on ?

Thats all I have been getting. I am looking for the complete list of reviews (one after another) that are posted daily for different hotels, b and b's and restaurants etc. You just read the list not search for a particular place or just see the top 10 or whatever. Usually I just click on Travel guide and up it pops!

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
3,635 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is going on ?

TA have tinkered with the pages so not just you, TA. There are a couple of threads running on the HUMTAB forum with almost 100 posts on one of them now expressing disapproval of this change!

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g1-i12104-Help_u…

yorkshire
Level Contributor
29 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is going on ?

Thank you for that, thought I was going bonkers! I don't like this change either!

Thanks for the link too, will have a read!

5. Re: What is going on ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:39 am, March 25, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Scarborough