We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

108 bus goes up Qeens parade

Which Scarborough hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Lancashire
Level Contributor
167 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
108 bus goes up Qeens parade

Just to let you know that the 108 open top bus goes up Qeens Parade

it is very hour.

Service 108 Open Top Bus - East Yorkshire Motor Services Ltd

www.eyms.co.uk

Edited: 3:42 pm, August 07, 2011
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,430 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 108 bus goes up Qeens parade

Thanks for this . Will be there next week !

Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
277 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 108 bus goes up Qeens parade

Are you sure it goes up queens parade?

Lancashire
Level Contributor
167 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 108 bus goes up Qeens parade

Yes I used it a couple of weeks ago. When on Queens Parade you can get off anywhere just ask the driver also to get on you just hold your hand out and it will stop as there are no bus stops. When i used it i got on it in front of the theatre also in front of winking whillies chip shop. When you do this it takes you to Scalby mills then back up to Queens Parade. You can also get it just round the corner from the North Bay roundabout.You can use an OAP bus pass.I don't know which route it takes after getting on going up Queens Parade. It only runs for 2 or 3 months during summer.

Edited: 1:09 pm, August 17, 2011
Christchurch, New...
Level Contributor
277 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 108 bus goes up Qeens parade

Good call Leylandlass, I didnt know about this one. Funny enough I saw it this afternoon pulling onto the top end of westborough, a lovely heritage style double decker.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,430 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 108 bus goes up Qeens parade

The route is available to view by going to bus information .

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 108 bus goes up Qeens parade

The 108 does go along Queens Parade but only runs for the 6 weeks summer school holiday. Shoreline Suncruisers seafront buses run all year round from the Sands (North Bay) to the Spa (South Bay). The also run until 22:15 every night from Spring Bank until the middle of September - and if you get the last bus - this goes through town dropping off at the hotels at the North side of town.

http://www.shorelinesuncruisers.co.uk

7. Re: 108 bus goes up Qeens parade

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, November 03, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Scarborough
Recent Conversations