We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

the royal

Skegness, United...
Level Contributor
555 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
the royal

coming to scarborough in march and i would like to see where they film the royal can anyone tell me where it is

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: the royal

I think it is the Holbeck Road Nursing Home.

Scarborough, Uk
Level Contributor
39 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: the royal

The building that they use for the oustside shots of the royal itself are on South Cliffe in the South Bay, they don't film inside the building itself but many other scenes are shot around Scarborough.

They film all around, i have seen them on Royal Alberts drive in the north bay many times, aswell as all over town.

I suggest trying the Royal website to see if they have a filming schedule?

Hope this helps.

Skegness, United...
Level Contributor
555 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: the royal

thanks very much .... ellie

Leeds
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: the royal

HI

The filming is done on the south side next to Hollbeck Clock Tower, they also film in South Street and along the esplanande it's self. Last time I was in Scarborough some of the cast were in the hotel on the south side; the Crown Spa Hotel. My wife was over the moon as she is a big fan of the show; they even had a wall with photogrphs of the cast on and I had to ask for some autographs for the wife as she was too shy.

5. Re: the royal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, September 20, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Scarborough