We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightlife - Any pubs/Bars with live music?

Kent
Level Contributor
40 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Nightlife - Any pubs/Bars with live music?

Hi

I am visiting Southview holiday park with my boyfriend in May.

Are there any places that have live music? or any bars/pubs that are recommended? We are 42 and 35 years old so dont want a nightclub full of kids.

Modhick

Worcestershire
Level Contributor
10 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightlife - Any pubs/Bars with live music?

Everywhere we went there was Karaoke. I mean everywhere!

The Villager pub in Ingoldmells advertises comedy and singers but that would be a short taxi ride from Skegness.

We liked Churchills as a pub in the town, its just one road off the main street in the town center. Friendly staff and a good mixture of ages and people.

The Admiral Benbow in nearby Chapel St Leonards was really unusual too, you can get to it walking along the coast from Skegness but it is a couple of miles.

Kent
Level Contributor
40 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightlife - Any pubs/Bars with live music?

We will give those ones a try.

Thanks for the suggestions

3. Re: Nightlife - Any pubs/Bars with live music?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 07, 2014